The Costa Baja Lifestyle : A Life Styled Luxuriously
A luxuriously styled life equates to much more than fine finishes, state-of-the-art security, or world class amenities - it implies choice, an opportunity to fulfill an adventurous spirit. All of the residences at Costa Baja in La Paz Mexico are designed with careful attention to the details. Quality construction, luxurious finishes, top-of-the-line fixtures, and stunning desert and sea views set Costa Baja apart.
Live adventurously in La Paz, Live Luxuriously at Costa Baja.
- Over 350 days of sunshine annually
- Surfing, Parasailing and Paddle Boarding
- Sailing, Yachting and Sea Kayaking from several marinas along the coast line
- Scuba diving and Snorkelling (500 species of fish off the coasts)
- Discover many islands and private beaches
- Whale watching Year round deep sea Sport Fishing with many fishing tournaments
- Long walkable beaches dot the coastline to view sunrises and sunsets
- Mountain hiking, biking and Eco Tours
- 13 Golf courses by world class Golf Course Architects
- Mix of American, Mexican and International Restaurants
- Modern shopping conveniences such as Walmart, Costco and Home Depot
- Major Grocery Stores such as Mega and Soriana
- Organic markets in many towns and villages
- Seven Universities and Institutions of Higher Education
- Art Galleries and Artistic culture exist throughout the State
- Medical and Wellness Tourism provided by many international specialists. (18 general hospitals and 28 surgical centers across the state)
Feel Good about Living in Costa Baja...
Since its inception, Costa Baja’s mission has included protecting the beautiful and delicate ecosystem that surrounds the community. The master plan clusters development around the land’s natural vegetation, and preserves the unique features of the terrain. A significant portion of the land has been, and will continue to be purposefully undeveloped and protected.
Protecting plants and wildlife.
As development throughout Costa Baja progresses, native cacti and desert plants are moved to a special on-site nursery for future replanting. Any surplus plants are donated to the Sierra de la Laguna Reserve, a protected habitat. In addition, the Fauna Protection Program ensures harm-free, successful relocation of desert species such as small foxes, hares, squirrels, snakes and geckos.
Experience a piece of Costa Baja in Seattle.
Find our "register here" on the button on SPOTLIGHTseattle's homepage to learn more
about CostaBaja and living in Baja California