Targeted Exposure, Proven Results.
Our media plan is designed to drive awareness to the extraordinary properties we represent. With an emphasis on brand exclusivity, cutting-edge advertising technologies, strategic content integration and social traffic drivers, we utilize hand-selected media powerhouses whose innovation, experience and international impact allow our network to successfully connect buyers and sellers globally. We have access to preferred print advertisement publications and placements with the best throughout the Pacific Northwest. We develop custom media buys dedicated to the goals of our clients uniquely targeted to the appropriate buyer profile.
We offer a diverse range of property ad design formats from premium custom ads envisioned uniquely for a property to cost-effective cooperative ads leveraging our local Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty platform.
THE COLLECTION MAGAZINE
Our 100-page custom publication produced exclusively by Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, polybagged with 12,000 Puget Sound Business Journal newspaper inserts and delivered to savvy businesses in downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Featuring editorial articles on Beijing Sotheby’s International Realty, Millennial trends and a showcase of our brokers and their unique listings – it’s the best of Northwest living!
ALASKA AIRLINES MAGAZINE
Alaska Airlines Magazine focuses on the people and places of the Alaska Airlines route system, exploring the issues, trends and events that shape these regions. On board Alaska Airlines, the average reader is 49 years of age with an average household income of $103,000 annually. Research shows that Alaska Airlines has a 61% readership, with an average 935,260 monthly readers. The average number of passengers boarding Alaska Airlines per month is estimated at 1,533,213.
Alaska Airlines serves the areas of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawai`i, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York/New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C, Western Canada and Mexico, totaling at 90 destinations served.
HOME OF THE DAY | PUGET SOUND BUSINESS JOURNAL
Featured on afternoon e-newsletter and online promotion. A unique opportunity to showcase client’s property each month to over 340,000 affluent home buyers with a net worth over $2.4 million in the Seattle market.
- Up to 20 high resolution property photos, explore room-by-room
- Social tools to share property on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Promotion as integrated native content on homepages and article pages - both full site and mobile twice per month
- Tease of 3 more Home of the Day properties following the gallery with link to index page showcasing all Home of the Day properties
- Dynamic slide show controls so user can easily scroll through images or click to next photo
- Live on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week for 30 days
Exclusive. That’s what 425 magazine is. And with that exclusivity comes a market share and readership unlike any other. 425 is the only paid publication for and about the Eastside. No other magazine can reach, inform, entertain, enlighten and influence the way 425 magazine does. 425 has a strong and loyal readership, made up of affluent, influential consumers making 425 a priority market.
- Average HHI: $386,372
- College Education: 96%
- Hotel Distribution: 5,060
- Circulation: 133,020
- Digital Media: 12,636
- Median Net Worth: $1,848,344
NW HOMES | THE SEATTLE TIMES
Runs as a campaign includes: paper flyers at all offices, e-newsletter to brokers and in print on back page of NW Homes in The Seattle Times Saturday paper. The Seattle Times serves the Northwest with thoughtful, independent, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism that impacts our community.
Today, The Seattle Times is the only local news media company, with print and online products seen by 7 out of 10 adults in King and Snohomish counties.
- Email Newsletter to 400+ Local Brokers
- Posted on RSIR Social Media
- Custom Flyer
- Flyer placed in office signs and aboards
Sea Magazine has been around for over 106 years (Born 1908 Seattle, Wa) and has been the number one marine publication serving active affluent boaters from the Pacific Northwest including British Columbia and Alaska, clear down to Southern California and Baja California, Mexico. They own boats in the 40’ to 90’ range and have the money to spend. September issue at Lake Union Boat Show!
- Circulation (aprox. 20,000 subscribers in the PNW): 62,000
- Average Income: $309,000
- Net Worth: $4,637,980
- Took action on a product or service seen in Sea Magazine: 87.4%
- Own a Boat: 92.4% Boats per Household: 2.8
- Male Readership: 94.7%
- On all “Kenmore Air” flights & Terminals
- Included in Welcome Bags at Major Ports
- Distribution Seattle Boats Shows